The Wash Away Fillet Tool is ready to use right out of the package; however, there are modifications and additions that may make it easier and or more efficient. Some examples of how to get the most out it are listed below.
- The board shown would be for a right handed person with the water supply on the opposite side of the board. Notice how the board is modified by notching out a spot for the water hose connection. This allows for the spray jet to be about a 1” from side that is closest to the person.
- The Wash Away Fillet Tool can be mounted with the water connection on the same side as the person. Install this way does not need a notch in the board as the first spray nozzel is close to the working edge of the board.
- There are many ways to attach the Wash Away Fillet Tool. Go to the photo gallery to see other ways.
- Attach the board securely by counter sinking SS screws onto a work table or steady surface.
- Place the sprayer end on a 2 X 4 or other suitable item to allow for the cutting board to have a gentle slope.
- Attach plastic or wood blocks to achieve the same result.
- Attach bracket stops to hold cutting board into position over a sink.
- Place a plastic dish pan under the board to drop fillets in.
- Use care not to slice into board with knife when filleting the ribs out.
- Note that slices into the board can be removed by sanding the surface with 120 grit sanding paper
- Adjust the water to flow just enough to do the job.