The Wash Away Fillet Tool is ready to use right out of the package; however, there are modifications and additions that may make it easier and or more effeiceint. Some examples of how to get the most out it are listed below.
- Attach the board securly by counter sinking SS screws onto a work table or steady surface. As shown in picture below.
- Place the sprayer end on a 2X4 or other sutible item to allow for the cutting board to have a gentle slope.
- Attach plastic or wood blocks to achieve the same result.
- Attach bracket stops to hold cutting board into position over a sink.
- Place a plastic dish pan under the board to drop fillets in.
- Use care not to slice into board with knife when filleting the ribs out.
- Note that slices into the board can be removed by sanding the suface with 120 grit sanding paper
- Adjust water to flow just enough to do the job.